In a blender or food processor, combine these ingredients:
2 tbls each of basil, cilantro, parsley
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup lime juice
3 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
4 tbls olive oil
2 tbls red wine vinegar
Skewer bite-sized pieces of the following (or similar) foods to form kabobs:
2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 medium onion, cut into wedges
1 red bell pepper
Drizzle marinade over kabobs & place on barbecue grill..
|For the marinade, combine these ingredients: |
2 tbls olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lime
1 tsp Jamaican allspice
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbls dark honey
1. Cut the top, bottom & skin off of a pineapple.
2. Cut the remaining into spears, discarding the core.
3. Drizzle marinade over pineapple spears.
4. Grill on barbecue until outside is caramelized.
5. Top with lime zest.
6. Drizzle with 2 tbls dark rum