1 tbls sesame oil
1 tbls grated ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup diced onion
2 tbls sesame oil
1 lb chicken, cubed
1 cup mushrooms
1 cup sugar snap peas
½ cup red pepper, diced
1 cup edemame (soy beans)
2 stalks baby bok choy (chopped)
1 tbs peanut butter
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup rice wine vinegar
1 tsp Sriracha sauce (to taste)
1. Heat 1 tbls sesame oil in skillet
2. Add and sauté ginger, garlic and onion until tender. Move to side bowl.
3. Add 1 tbls sesame oil and sauté chicken until done. Add chicken to the side bowl.
4. Add mushrooms to skillet and sauté. No additional oil needed. Add mushrooms to side bowl.
5. Add and sauté sugar snap peas, red pepper and edemame. Add to side bowl.
6. Add and sauté baby bok choy.
7. In a separate bowl, mix together peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha sauce.
7. Mix all contents of side bowl back into skillet.
8. Add sauce to skillet and mix.
9. Serve stir fry with a side of quinoa.