News from City Hall
City Communications Office
City of Kansas City, Mo.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 2, 2013
Organizations may apply for NTDF reimbursable grants
The City of Kansas City, Mo., Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund is now accepting applications from organizations seeking second-quarter reimbursable grants. The deadline is Thursday, Aug. 1 at 5 p.m.
To qualify for a grant, an organization must host cultural, social, ethnic, historic, educational or recreational activities between Sept. 1, 2013 and April 30, 2014. In addition, interested organizations must:
- be a non-profit incorporated in the State of Missouri;
- have its registered office and its business office located in the city limits of Kansas City, Mo.;
- have neighborhood, community, tourism promotion and development priorities as part of its mission;
- meet the City’s requirements for contracting with non-municipal agencies; and
- thoroughly demonstrate that it meets the program’s eligibility requirements.
Applications are available online at www.kcmo.org/ntdf or at the Neighborhoods and Housing Services Department, located on the fourth floor of City Hall, 414 E. 12th St.
Completed applications may be mailed or hand delivered to:
Neighborhoods and Housing Services Department
414 E. 12th St., Fourth Floor
Kansas City, MO 64106
Attention: Barbara O’Shea
Please note, applications must arrive at the Neighborhoods and Housing Services Department by Aug. 1. Organizations that choose to mail their applications are advised to mail them as soon as possible to ensure their timely arrival. Applications received in the mail after Aug. 1 will not be eligible.
The Neighborhoods and Housing Services Department manages the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund.
For more information about the Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund, please contact Barbara O’Shea, Neighborhoods and Housing Services, at 816-513-3214.