Officially opened in 2006, the 10,000 square foot Penn Valley Skate Park sits on the west side of Penn Valley Park. Features include a square shallow end with metal coping, "clamshell" mid section with tile and pool coping. There is a euro gap, eight stair with handrail and ledges on both sides, big dirt gap with a small one next to it, a big four stair with a rail, picnic table, a hip, a 10' deep huge bowl.
Skate park rules
1. The park is to be used for skateboarding and in-line skating only.
2. Protective equipment must be used at all times.
3. The park is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. No skating when wet or rainy.
4. The park is drug-free recreation area.
5. Competitive or demonstration events require special approval. Please contact (816) 513-7500.