Use of the Loose Park Garden Center Japanese Tea Room
1. The tea room can accommodate only four people; the host and three guests
2. Those renting the room must have a Tea Master to use the room. If they do not have a Tea Master, one can be recommended for them. Tea Master fees are the reponsibility of the host
3. The host is responsible for the tea room condition and the conduct of his/her guests.
4. Any damage or cleaning will be charged to the host.
5. Shoes must be removed before entering tea room. They may be left in the vestibule or the hallway.
6. The tea room must be left in the same clean or better condition in which it is found.
7. After tea, clean and dry all utensils and place them back in the same location they were originally.
8. Turn out all lights and close and lock the doors.
9. Return check list to the receptionist and go through it with her.
Thank you for use and respect of the tea room.