For more detail, please see Chapter 48 of the Code of Ordinances.
- Rank weeds and noxious plants
- Trash, litter, and refuse
- Disabled, wrecked, or unlicensed vehicles
- Open or improper storage of materials
- Stagnant water
- Untrimmed trees and shrubs
- Noxious odors, chemicals, or vermin
- Off-street parking on unapproved surfaces
See also the Property Maintenance Code violations
page for other problems this division addresses.
To report a code violation, contact the 3-1-1 Action Center
, or Neighborhood Preservation directly at (816) 513-9010.