- Agendas for the meeting are available.
The task force completed its strategic plan report on June 30, 2011. New work groups are being formed, and those interested in getting involved should contact the Mid-America Regional Council to let us know of your interest. The work groups are:
- Law Enforcement and Judiciary Subcommittee:
- Meets on the first Friday of each month at noon at MARC. The next meeting is Jan. 6.
- Agendas for this meeting are available.
The other work groups are now forming, and those interested are asked to express their interest.
- Children and Youth - will meet on the second Wednesday of each month at 3 p.m. at MARC. Next meeting is Dec. 14 at 3 p.m.
- Permanent Housing - will meet on Dec. 16 at 9 a.m. at MARC.
- Responsive Services - will meet on Nov. 29 at 8:30 a.m. at MARC
- Sustainable Employment - still being scheduled
- Public Outreach - will meet on fourth Thursday of the month at 3 p.m. (no meeting in November)
All meetings are open to the public.
Contact the Mid-America Regional Council at 816-474-4240 or email@example.com
to express interest in the task force or one of the work groups.