311 is your central point of contact for City services. Whether you need information, to request a City service or to report a problem with City services, contact 311.
|For a faster response please call us or submit your request online:|
| ||Call: 311 or 816-513-1313 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on weekdays and follow the prompts.|
Online: Submit your request online.
|Para una respuesta más rápida por favor llámenos o envíe su solicitud en línea:|
| ||Llame al: 311 o 816-513-1313 entre 7 a.m. y 7 p.m. entre semana y siga las instrucciones.|
En línea: Comuníquese con nosotros por correo electrónico a la dirección
Other contact methods for 311:
Information that helps 311 address your issue:
- Email: 3-1-1.Call.Center@kcmo.org
- Walk in: Visit our office on the first floor of City Hall, 414 E. 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64106, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fax: 816-513-1303
- Mail: Action Center, City Hall, first floor, 414 E. 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64106
- Twitter: Follow @KCMO311
Process your 311 service request will follow:
- Location: Where is the problem or request located? (address, intersection, in front of X business, north/south side of street, NE/SE corner, etc.)
- Description: What exactly is the issue or condition? (as much detail as you can provide)
- Timeframe: How long has this issue/condition existed or when did you first notice it?
- Contact information: What is your name and email address (or mailing address)? (if you would like to receive information about the resolution to your issue)
- Requests made via a phone call or at the walk-in counter are routed immediately to the relevant department work group. Online cases will be routed by a 311 staff member during business hours, generally within a few hours. Requests via all other contact methods will be entered and routed within 2 business days.
- Once your service request is entered by staff or submitted online, a unique case number is assigned that can be used to track the status of your case.
- If you submitted a property or nuisance code enforcement issue (i.e. high weeds), you can look up additional detail about the inspection process.
- The department work group will investigate your issue and take necessary steps to address it.
- If you would like to provide an update or request information on the status of your issue, you can contact the Action Center and we will route your information to the department handling your issue.
- If you provided an email or mailing address, you will be notified when the service request has been completed.
- Once your service request is completed, we appreciate your feedback on the process, including 311's customer service and the quality and timeliness of resolution to your issue. We use this data to monitor the quality of service citywide - you can see our results here.