|Kansas City Climate Protection Plan Steering Committee
- Joanne Collins, former councilmember, former chair of Mid-America Regional Council’s Air Quality Forum, former member of Missouri Air Conservation Commission
- Bob Berkebile, Kansas City American Institute of Architects, U.S. Green Building Council, BNIM Architects
- Scott Burnett, Legislator - 1st District member, Jackson County Legislature
- Bill Downey, president and CEO, Kansas City Power & Light
- Dee Evans, president, Beacon Hill Neighborhood Association
- Pete Levi, former president, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- David Warm, executive director, Mid-America Regional Council
Steering Committee meetings are to be determined.
Contact the City of Kansas City, Mo., Office of Environmental Quality to obtain meeting dates and places: 816-513-3452.