The City of Kansas City Mo., is providing a free eight-hour training course for senior level executives (board members and executive officers) who work for entities that receive City funding. We request you send a maximum of two such individuals from each entity to attend. Although continued funding is not contingent on attendance, we strongly encourage your participation. An attendance certificate will be awarded to participants who attend the entire event. Please save the certificate and attach it to your future City of Kansas City, Mo., requests for funding.
The City is sponsoring this as part of a continuing series of training opportunities offered to improve governance in agencies that receive funding from the City. Advance registration is required. Please register in advance with the names of the registrants and other information about your organization as space is limited. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Parking is complimentary.
The course will feature several speakers, topics and opportunities for participants to ask questions.
Thank you for your interest on the Governance Summit 2012.
Sincerely,Troy M. Schulte
- Register no more than two individuals (executives and/or board members) from any one agency without obtaining approval from the email@example.com.
- Register only if you will attend.
- Register only for yourself and no one else.
- All attendees must register in advance and bring a confirmation printout to the Governance Summit.
- Any registrations received after 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 24, 2012 we unfortunately will not be able to provide a lunch for you. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.